Hardisty Addition To the stable

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
WP_20140901_003.jpg
been using my latest addition last couple of days . All gone well.

As can be seen its a Hardisty , made with Columbus slx tubing and a very nice cinelli bottom bracket for the eagle eyed you will note seat post and headstock are extended !!
Since pic taken now has a set of matching wheels on of a slightly older vintage than frame but look a lot tidier , i have also swapped the stem and bars over .
Some Rubino's are on the way

Last edited:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Nice. Didnt know Hardisty fabbed bikes.

young Ed

Veteran
very nice,
may I ask, exactly how many bikes do you own that you actually own to ride not just to sell? and how many are vintage and how many modern?
Cheer Ed

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
very nice,
may I ask, exactly how many bikes do you own that you actually own to ride not just to sell? and how many are vintage and how many modern?
Cheer Ed
current stable count is 4 keepers , 1 up for sale , 3 undergoing testing to see if they can ride themselves in to my keeping section and 1 more due soon , is that ok ?
all are steelies at present

young Ed

Veteran
current stable count is 4 keepers , 1 up for sale , 3 undergoing testing to see if they can ride themselves in to my keeping section and 1 more due soon , is that ok ?
all are steelies at present
only having 8 in your possession? that's not enough! :tongue:
Cheer Ed

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Very nice. What's the story with Hardisty?

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
quick update tyres have arrived and await fitment , new 7 speed rear block is fitted as is an almost matching pr of shimano shifters

Top Bottom