Haribo in your Wiggle order?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I think it's Tredz that have also cottoned on to this incentive/bribe - the last few times I've ordered from them there's been two (and on one ocasion three) of the mini packs of Haribo.

Who opens the ordered goods first and who opens the Haribo first?

Tim Hall

Well, Il postino has left a card for me, as I was out when he called. Off to sorting office tomorrow early doors. I'll let you know the outcome.

The excitement mounts

Tim Hall

Off to the sorting office this morning, I flash some ID and the while you were out card and...
eYE2fvZNrJ1djzfG2sdaUnTrExxK5F_hhjOjZuBCzcvbVsWCy6q9jBH0UAsE1GdT2qKiOEL0fAWe3R9SWUE=w242-h322-no.jpg

A couple of miles back home, put the bike away and start to open the package:
H_70XistbOttu-ZULG1aCCQjOwBJWViWH_PUnRw3b15506N3WcyjO_KwLzdxmmQX4S8hfONDYPk8-BbQSao=w583-h777-no.jpg

The excitement mounts...
YEJF5lb9wls6ZsoK5e-7MEre5kGD2kVDBGwMYpso5P2ZaZQIs10H920YXsgd3BQogPXisLRvo9LkezqAnJt=w583-h777-no.jpg

@ianrauk, you're off the hook:
US45hCDhhWcoUll7KFnGR6kA2ptUlLjSqiSz1LCYgOFUQWCe1jZBWBboyeqCsr7NDhI15CS9PoEKX_Cvdyo=w583-h777-no.jpg

colly

Re member eR
I've said it before and I'll say it again....

I bought a packet of haribos and I got nothing with it at all................no free bike, no free jersey not even a free tyre...........................last time I buy any bloody Haribos.:cursing::cursing:

Top Bottom