Harry Hill...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lardarse rider

I think he's great. We've seen him twice live and he is very funny.

I suppose it's true though. You either get it or you don't.

And it seems that you have to be a genius to get it. Like me and Simon.

..........And me, too!!

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
dan_bo said:
he makes me laugh quite hard at times.

Ooooh, Errrrr, Matron !!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bonno

Guru
Personally i like H H , but put Izzard, Merton, Davidson, Lee Evans, Bremner, French & Saunders,Lenny Henry etc on and i'm reaching for the remote!
BTW, the pub landlord Al Murray is great too, :biggrin:

walker

Bonno said:
Personally i like H H , but put Izzard, Merton, Davidson, Lee Evans, Bremner, French & Saunders,Lenny Henry etc on and i'm reaching for the remote!
BTW, the pub landlord Al Murray is great too, :biggrin:

I never quite got on with his humour till I watched a few clips on Utube once, and I was wetting myself, not literally though mind.

walker said:
which techniacally can be funny watching some idiot trying to wipe off his/her shoes

If authentic, perhaps you mean like this! :biggrin:

yello

I found him funny when I first saw him.... YEARS ago. I don't bother these days because he seems to be doing the same act. The blinking, licking of lips - his trade marks - I just find irritating.

Abitrary

Harry Hill is brilliant.

I'll never forget the time The Queen came around to Harry and Burts for tea and biccies, and they accidentally killed her.

And to get rid of the body, they just put her in a huge envelope and posted her back to the palace. But they didn't have a stamp, so they just cut a hole in the corner of the envelope where her head was

Top Bottom