Harsh confrontation in TdF?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Raging Squirrel

just watching todays highlights, and thought it was a bit harsh that a fallen racer went over to the dogs owner that caused the accident and confronted him in an angry manner when the dog's owners had a child with them. Luckily his team members pulled him away before he had a chance to get stuck in.

raindog

er.....
Is this a joke?

redcard

Veteran
Bizarre logic.

Doesn't matter that a few cyclists could have ended up with broken bones, or worse, just as long as litttle Pierre doesn't hear some naughty words!

Buddfox

Veteran
I'm with the others - you're kidding, right? What kind of an idiot takes a dog not under control to a bike race? A good lesson for the child: even your parents can be idiots!

OP
OP
Raging Squirrel

Raging Squirrel

no no, I totally agree the dog shouldnt have been there! and I'd have been furious too but I wouldn't have confronted the guy infront of his wife and child that's all

my bad.....thats just how I was brought up I suppose

Globalti

Legendary Member
The humiliation of being seen on TV to be the day's number one muppet in France will be enough, it will stay with the man for the rest of his life.

gilbert-dog-problem1.jpg

Big dog. I wouldn't have fancied the team car's chances!

Another dog incident eh. Noodley never did get back on how many dog incidents there have been in the tdf.

Top Bottom