Has anyone ever bought 3 cucumbers at once?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
vis a vis various supermarkets imposing limits of 3 items on various bits of salad and fruit.

You cant stock pile salad anyway and who needs 3 cucumbers at once?

(no smutty jokes please)

pasta and bog rolls it is not.

Last edited:

Ian H

Ancient randonneur

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
There were plenty of cucumbers, broccoli & tomatoes in Tesco's Favell this morning. I didn't buy any..

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Sainsbury's in New Barnet had plenty in stock this afternoon.
But now the news is saying there are shortages in some stores, the locusts may of descended and cleaned them out.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
As a family of four, I think we'd struggle to get through one in a week in summer.

Yes... When they've been on sticker and I fancied making a few jars of pickle on the cheap :laugh:

Otherwise cucumber isn't something I buy that much. Specially not in winter when it's too damn cold for salady stuff.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Specially not in winter when it's too damn cold for salady stuff.
I know people who think like that, but I don't get it! I had 4 salads last week and have had 2 so far this week. I would eat very hot food on a blazing hot summer day too!

Now if you were talking about cyclists wearing shorts on freezing days, I would agree with you! (Or the people I have seen riding in winter kit on a blazing hot summer day...)

As for veg restrictions and shortages... I noticed that our local Aldi was out of a lot of things yesterday, including cucumbers. I will be going here again this evening and will see if they have restocked or introduced quotas.

Top Bottom