has anyone ever made a video of them cycling around?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
A GoPro but cant fix it anywhere well not then we couldn't xx
Mine is out front on the handlebar, perfect for cycling videos. I think we've already established the suitability of my face for radio. ^_^

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I think the behind view rather than some heavy breathing scenery shots is the way to go and will be a youtube sensation for teenage boys .

sheddy

Legendary Member
I'd like to have a go at some time-lapse stuff and have a cheap go-pro copy - but I can't figure out how to make a short video from x thousand images...

Globalti

Legendary Member
I've just viewed the video and to my surprise the rider doesn't seem to have any shoulder blades. Seen from in front though she does have a great pair of clavicles, something dear to my heart since I broke my own last August.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I made a few, more for my own enjoyment/memory - of rides I have enjoyed - but they don't really feature me as I don't have a cameraperson following me about.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I've seen skiers using drones to film themselves on the slopes. You stick a transmitter in your pocket and the drone follows you around filming automatically. It doesn't appeal to me but some people like to do it.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I didn't grasp the vid was shot in Sydney.

That adds some interest in that it is presumably a rare trip for the OP.

'My holiday of a lifetime' is more watchable than 'my ride to work'.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Thats the longest ive watched a you tube vid on here :laugh: I was a bit disappointed that you didn't shout out car number plates or say " Woooo that was close " every time you saw a car .
I was elated that it wasn't a video demonstrating how risky or dangerous cycling can be... just a pleasant trundle around a city, demonstrating that cycling can be a fun, easy and safe pastime.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom