Has your helmet saved your life poll

How has the cycle helmet preformed for you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big Nick

And I think you need to work on your 'physics'!!

Sharky

Guru
Ok, I'm doing a test as scientifically as my comprehensive school education can formulate

I will wear a cycle helmet whilst being struck moderately hard on the head by a blunt object, I'm just wondering if there's anyone one here who'll volunteer
Ok, I'm doing a test as scientifically as my comprehensive school education can formulate

I will wear a cycle helmet whilst being struck moderately hard on the head by a blunt object, I'm just wondering if there's anyone one here who'll volunteer to be my 'control' sample and receive the same blow to the head without said helmet.......??

We will then compare headaches.........

Scientific tests - volunteers?
I think you'll be banging your head against a brick wall!

It appears cunknob has a 'comprehension' problem - the vitriol is eloquent :smooch: you need some love in your life brother that hate is eating away at you.

I'll pray for him and a few others who're on this forum tonight.

Special thanks to theclaud - what a gal :thumbsup:

The weird thing is lay doesn't look like an attention-starved teenager in his photo, just goes to show.

I always like it when this level is reached byy a poster like Lay

Not going to answer any of the points raised, and then to increasingly and desperately desperate misspell names in the hopes it will divert attention from the paucity of his claims

Last edited:

I will wear a cycle helmet whilst being struck moderately hard on the head by a blunt object, I'm just wondering if there's anyone one here who'll volunteer to be my 'control' sample and receive the same blow to the head without said helmet.......??

We will then compare headaches.........

As with every time this "experiment" comes up, it really proves nothing.

You forgot the "control" element....

Repeat the test wearing a melon (or any other hard shelled fruit), the same outcome will be achieved as with a helmet.........thus proving that cyclists / pedestrians / car drivers should wear melons on their head?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0ZoLzL36ZVHqmnp_AxXFg9C7KbWJDyZpK-Aq6v2JoSWdU0Tc7.jpg

Last edited:

lay

You'd have a little bit more credibility calling people stupid if you were able to spell "ridicularity". In fact you'd have a bit more credibility if "ridicularity" was a word. Perhaps you meant "ridiculousness"?

If I was bothered by credibility in my life I wouldn't wear lycra.

You do not need any degree of lyrical facts to realise that protection with a cycle helmet equals exactly that.

Furthermore, this is a total joke, this place.

Certain people - offensive, personally as well.

In fact I'd go as far as to say it's a disgrace.

The viewpoints appear just like upper clarse' who look down ya nose types who throw in a textual fact just to merit the moral stand that money is supposed to warrant.

It's been a long time since I've frequented this forum, yet it's basically a total waste of time, upon this experience. More moderators necessary to police this place.

As it's a failure.

lay

A failure steaming into a dormant thread, shouting at people with your unproven assertions made out as fact? Yes you are quite right.
Perhaps you could chose to interact with people in a reasonable fashion another time.

It's indicative you exemplify my post exactly lol

Big Nick

Adrian has his knockers but I like him, he's a seasoned pro on here and there's much to learn (and I mean that in all sincerity)

We had a dust up early doors when I joined but I'd buy him a ham sandwich anytime!

Sometimes people get a bit personal or cheeky but that's often a sign they are getting a bit desperate, me included!

benb

Evidence based cyclist
If I was bothered by credibility in my life I wouldn't wear lycra.

You do not need any degree of lyrical facts to realise that protection with a cycle helmet equals exactly that.

Furthermore, this is a total joke, this place.

Certain people - offensive, personally as well.

In fact I'd go as far as to say it's a disgrace.

The viewpoints appear just like upper clarse' who look down ya nose types who throw in a textual fact just to merit the moral stand that money is supposed to warrant.

It's been a long time since I've frequented this forum, yet it's basically a total waste of time, upon this experience. More moderators necessary to police this place.

As it's a failure.

A failure because people are disagreeing with you?
Your rant above is rather hypocritical when you have just belittled and dismissed people who disagree with you, failed to engage in any kind of reasonable discussion, and called anyone who chooses not to wear a helmet stupid. You're the offensive one.

Does evidence mean nothing to you?

lay

[QUOTE 3020552, member: 30090"]Don't let these muppets who don't know they are on about get to you lay.

My own opinion is that:-

HELMETS SAVE LIVES[/QUOTE]

Now here's a man who knows what it's all about :thumbsup:

I'm not, I'm just astounded that there're people who have these opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom