have i bought my cycling jacket to big?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bubbles3

i recently purchased an Altura pocket rocket pac away waterproof jkt. It's very lightweight. When i'm wearing it, the material blows up at the shoulders and i can't see anything other than jacket when i look over my shoulder. however it also rides up at the back a bit so it's not keeping my bum dry. There is a bit of space between the neckline of the jacket and my neck.

Have i made an expensive mistake and bought my jacket a bit to big? Or is it just because i bought a mans jkt and not a ladies one?

I'd be grateful for any advice.

vickster

Legendary Member
Sounds like it's too big

Cyclist33

i recently purchased an Altura pocket rocket pac away waterproof jkt. It's very lightweight. When i'm wearing it, the material blows up at the shoulders and i can't see anything other than jacket when i look over my shoulder. however it also rides up at the back a bit so it's not keeping my bum dry. There is a bit of space between the neckline of the jacket and my neck.

Have i made an expensive mistake and bought my jacket a bit to big? Or is it just because i bought a mans jkt and not a ladies one?

I'd be grateful for any advice.

I don't know; have you?

:wacko:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
I had that problem with a jacket - I decided it was too big, but also had something to do with the shoulder/sleeve design. I think it had a shirt sleeve type construction rather than Raglan sleeves. It was really annoying. Exchange?

Top Bottom