Have you claimed your PPI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm another one who never signed up for PPI.

However, if anyone unknowingly did, and feels they were mis-sold, please don't bother wasting your time with one of the ambulance chasing claim companies. They really are vultures who simply take up to 25% of any compensation. It's very easy to make a claim direct with whichever bank or lender you had a loan with.

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm another one who never signed up for PPI.
Problem is over the last 40 years a have had multiple loans from multiple providers among with multiple credit cards from multiple providers & I'm sure I never took out PPI but I'm not 100% sure & I'd like to make sure no bank makes anymore profit from me if I can help it.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
If you have not doneso yet, i would advice doing it now, i was a bit sceptical about it, but i went ahead filled the forms out, so glad i did have had a right result. So get in before it's to late,
I used these people. i know they take a chunk but it's money i never new i had.
https://www.moneymt.co.uk/
I feel another holiday coming on.:okay:

Got mine (£9k) in 2012. Simple phone call to my bank, had to wait twelve weeks (suffered appendicitis during that time!!). Don't use middle men agencies!!. Their cut is about 25-30%!!. You don't need these people, your bank is obliged to look into it for you.

Top Bottom