Have you ever been naked in public..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
Back in the 70's streaking was a relatively popular craze. At my school, there was a rite of passage which involved streaking down the Mound in Edinburgh. You needed friends you could trust as you undressed in the Writer's Close at the top, your friends transported your clothes to the toilets at the foot of the Mound, and off you went at best speed. Hopefully, your trustworthy friends will be waiting for you, with clothes in hand. It was a laugh, which I would NOT repeat, but as 17 year old lad, it was a deemed an acceptable prank.

Edit, Naked swimming in Canadian lakes in the middle of nowhere appears to be the norm there. When on canoeing, camping trips, it was the method of body cleansing.

orienteer

Been to public baths in Japan, so I suppose the answer is yes!

Chris James

Über Member
Yeah, have been to Banana Beach in Skiathos and it would be rude not to join in. My wife sent me off to get some drinks and it was a bit disconcerting to find that that the barmaid was fully clothed and English!

I've, in the past, expressed strong feelings about coupling this with cycling, particularly with reference to a well-known annual event. I just don't like cyclists making themselves look buffoons (if you'll pardon the pun).

But perhaps this is not the time or place to re-open that debate.

In answer to the OP question: yes.

Excuses: it was in the late 1970s. I was working in central Brighton, near the beach, in a mostly-male workplace with a strong 'laddish' culture. We used to get an hour's break at lunchtime, which often over-ran, and an easy-going boss. Brighton had just established its first 'naturist' beach. Need I go on?

AFAIR, not once did any of our minority female colleagues volunteer to join us :sad:. It was definitely a blokes-only affair.

Not now. I certainly haven't got prettier over the years...:hugs:

galaxy1

Changing rooms? and I once went on one of those naked bike rides.......but I cheated and had my speedo's on so that doesn't count :hugs:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
digress please :hugs:

Ok...then...I walked around an entire German island on the beach.

I have been on just about every single greek island

Swam in the caribean

but nothing can beat picking bluebells in the spring

...and dat's all Im gonna say 'bout that

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
BigonaBianchi said:

Ok...then...I walked around an entire German island on the beach.

I have been on just about every single greek island

Swam in the caribean

but nothing can beat picking bluebells in the spring

...and dat's all Im gonna say 'bout that

Bleurghhhhh :hugs:

Top Bottom