Have you ever been naked in public..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tandemman

yes, two of us did the full quarter mile streak at Santa Pod drag strip during a Bank Holiday meeting in the 70's,.... I won....

Yup. There were another hundred people present and we were dancing around a bonfire. As I walked away across the field, back to my tent, some children were coming the other way (no, nothing dodgy, they were kids of other people on the camp). One of them said 'what's that?' to which the other replied 'oh it's just a naked man'.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
apart from the Japanese bath thing, there's always skinnydipping. I spent a few months in a cabin by a lake. We'd swim in the lake every evening and watch the sun set over cocoa groves. Then we'd sit around a camp fire drinking mescal and discussing literature. Happy days!

Oh, and a near naked experience. Another lake. I was with my girlfriend. A third person, a young American, decided to show off, and I was on the point of following him by diving off a rock in to Lake Agnes, a little above Lake Louise......in April. I did point out, as we pulled him, barely alive, to the side, that the white thing at the end of the lake was a glacier

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Gerry Attrick said:
I once woke up in a hotel bed totally starkers except for a sock with the door wide open. I don't recall how I got there. Does that count?

Was it at Christmas time? Perhaps this was you earlier that night?

drunk_santa.jpg

Touche said:
OK then, went to a crayfish party in Sweden. It was decided amongst the native speakers that we should all go for a skinny dip at the nearest lake. Had an interesting talk with a lovely girl in the back of the estate car on the way back.

Oh yes, done that many times! Although with my girlfriend.

And that we walked to and from the lake naked. It was very Bergmanesque. :blush:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
numbnuts said:
Naked bike ride in Southampton, and on a few beaches on the south coast
That's shocking... I can clearly see your helmet!! :evil:;)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Not exactly in public... but I once won a bet by running around a bmx track naked whilst my mate shot at me with a pellet gun. Can't for the life of me think how such a bet was made... and the b*stard still owes me the quid! :evil:;)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Yes, of course. Japanese baths and hotsprings, hot tubs with strangers, Rainbow Gatherings, festivals... I find the British aversion to nakedness quite funny.

661-Pete said:
I've, in the past, expressed strong feelings about coupling this with cycling, particularly with reference to a well-known annual event. I just don't like cyclists making themselves look buffoons (if you'll pardon the pun).

But perhaps this is not the time or place to re-open that debate.

In answer to the OP question: yes.

Excuses: it was in the late 1970s. I was working in central Brighton, near the beach, in a mostly-male workplace with a strong 'laddish' culture. We used to get an hour's break at lunchtime, which often over-ran, and an easy-going boss. Brighton had just established its first 'naturist' beach. Need I go on?

AFAIR, not once did any of our minority female colleagues volunteer to join us :evil:. It was definitely a blokes-only affair.

Not now. I certainly haven't got prettier over the years...:evil:

Don't be so boring.......
3983970972_ee2256d827.jpg

Top Bottom