Have you got a tattoo?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
One on each limb but one of those was done as 2 different parts so 5. I enjoy the experience of them & intend more, they all mean something to me. Part of one didn't quite translate the same way to me and my tattoist when we were chatting it over, I may do something about it when I've got the cash and an idea that'll work better but c'est la vie, you put permanent stuff on yourself you're taking a bit of a punt

SteCenturion

I am your Father
#3 for me.

Got a small Scot's thistle on left arm (had this done to signify a girl back when I was 20, she 18.

A relationship long past now so planning a larger cover tat & maybe one or two others.

Something to do with my love of guitars & something to do with my daughter.

Not got past the thinking stage yet but definitely not a sleeve & definitely arms only.

surfdude

Veteran
3 for me. got some on my arms back and legs . would have more but cost far to much these days and the wife does not like them very much

I've had about 15 in total, the first I had was in 1990 when I was just 17, although some later ones have been cover ups so some originals have gone now.

Most are stand alone tats, but I do have an upper sleeve/chest plate on my left side.

If it was upto me and if I had the money I'd have full sleeves, but it's not and I don't, so I haven't :sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I've had about 15 in total, the first I had was in 1990 when I was just 17, although some later ones have been cover ups so some originals have gone now.

Most are stand alone tats, but I do have an upper sleeve/chest plate on my left side.

If it was upto me and if I had the money I'd have full sleeves, but it's not and I don't, so I haven't :sad:

If I hadn't of met Mrs Ian, then my whole body would have been completely covered by now. (except hands, neck and face). I was working on it.. but you know...stuff gets in the way.
It's still what I want to do. Full complete body suit.

Berties

Fast and careful!
i have three,tribal on upper arm containing my boys initials in a tribal heart,a old navy mum and dad on my calf and a eye of the storm at the top of my back.
A lad that works for me has written in italics" your name"on his back side,and does the old cliche i have your name on my harris!!

Didn't have one when the thread was started, but I'm a 3 now.
Would probably have more but there is a wifely issue with that.

How will it look when I'm 80? Awesome! And I'll be more worried about not pissing on my slippers than what anyone else thinks.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
How will it look when I'm 80? Awesome! And I'll be more worried about not ****ing on my slippers than what anyone else thinks.

old-dudes.jpg

thetribe

Über Member
3)
I have one, left inner forearm, incorporating my favourite guitar and my kids names, designed from an idea of my own. Wanted to get a tattoo at 18 but wanted something I wouldn't regret, finally got it last year (aged 45 ^_^) No regrets.

Top Bottom