Have you got a tattoo?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Well, I didn't have one when this thread started but I do now.

inkd

Um, quite a few. a few I regret, a few done by a mate which are passable and some more of the black tribal stuff which was before every man and there dog had them BUT I just see them as scars of my youth now. As I always say "It`s better to regret something you have done than regret something you hav`nt"

Bryony

Veteran
When this thread started I had 1 but I now have 4! One on each shoulder, one going up the inside of my forearm and one going up the side if my thigh. I don't regret any of them and want more! I always take a long time planning what I want and then working on the design, and they all mean something to me (mostly in memory if my mum in one way or another) I think if I got one as a spare of the moment thing then I would regret it.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
I have none but am thinking about getting a hyper-realistic, life sized portrait of my own face. On my face.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
No 3 for me...... If I had the cash I'd have more although I don't seem as fussed about having more these days.

My favourite one is my daughters name with her 6 week old hand and footprint either side..... Love it !

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I've got two dots on one of my knees from when I was a kid and accidentily knelt on the points of two brand pencils which went straight into my leg, does that count as a tat?

Cyclopathic

Veteran
[QUOTE 3170592, member: 259"]There was a related and quite interesting article in the Graudina about this.[/QUOTE]
Excellent. I was of course joshing but am now considering a tattoo of my penis, on my penis only bigger.

Top Bottom