have you made the pledge?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Is that a request or a statement ?

Relax, it was a statement. Besides my latest bottle is 'black' absinthe and it would give you a fake deep blue 'tan' that would out blue @ianrauk if you were to use it as embrocation.

Look what it did to Fenton

blue-hand-with-bird-1349692306_b.jpg

winjim

Smash the cistern
Why?

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Why just a month, lets face it a lot of Americans could do with more than a month of riding :laugh:
I've not pledged, but I've rode every day so far this year, so reckon I'll probably do every day this month too :okay:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
No - the product of America bit swayed me.

i hate American 'stuff' making it's way into our culture. Prime case being all this Prom's rollocks for the kids. Puke inducing.

Although it's an import, the kids do love proms and, the prom dresses are eminently more affordable than they were at the beginning of the prom trend. I gasped ten years ago when some of the girls that I taught told me that they were spending four hundred pounds upwards to import them from America and then needed to have them adjusted at further cost. There was also a huge degree of trying to outdo each other with prom transport. Thankfully a lot of kids have wised up and are disrupting the prom 'traditions' one of the lads at my school arrived on his granny's mobility scooter. It was a five mile round trip.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well I've done a quick spin today we will see if I make it past the weekend!

Top Bottom