Have you seen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Have you seen the price of the new jersey of We are Cycling UK. £65 for a short sleeved jersey and a mind boggling £120 for a jacket.I had seen the new stuff in the magazine that comes free to members.i am thinking of one last clothing purchase,i like the style but when i saw the price i baulked.So it looks like my mate in the USA Love2Pedal is going to get an order while i visit America for two weeks this year.
primal_ride_frt500__52400.1470332234.jpg
$59.95 or £46.And it will remind me of my holiday.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Have you seen the price of the new jersey of We are Cycling UK. £65 for a short sleeved jersey and a mind boggling £120 for a jacket.I had seen the new stuff in the magazine that comes free to members.i am thinking of one last clothing purchase,i like the style but when i saw the price i baulked.So it looks like my mate in the USA Love2Pedal is going to get an order while i visit America for two weeks this year. View attachment 459956 $59.95 or £46.And it will remind me of my holiday.

Looks like a packet of soap flakes.

vickster

Legendary Member
Good value.
Really? It's ghastly!

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
510ZcIT2AgL.jpg

This was my last purchase.The Ride one is a tribute to the soap powder Tide,i love it the colours are outstanding.

Top Bottom