Having a good spell!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MERV

Not the problem.I've had two dodgy overtakes both by lorries.One ironically a give blood lorry.Perhaps they are desperate for new donors.Still watching their standard of driving as they disappear up the road only to be caught by me again.It was like watching an episode out of the A Team.

Oooops I was in secondary.Must have been my fault.

(Whether I was riding in secondary or primary you cannot condone bad behaviour)

Also a car driver who went straight through a red on a junction to the right of me.Luckily I wasn't taking things for granted.

All caught on film.

Tynan

Veteran
a once a six months moment as I caught both lights before Nags Head AND Nags Head lights on green heading towards Camden, so the hill up towards Camden rolling

20mph+ all the way to the top, slight tailwind granted

damn near 30 going down thwe other side, all on my ownsome in primary in the buslane watching someone clearly itching to pull out and turn right across me, seen me but twice edged forwards as I tore down the hill towards him, cretin, got an almighty scream of stay on the f*ing line you c*nt

I hate that, people edging out when you're going rather too quick to stop if they actually go

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
My wife's cousin came over from Austria last week for a spot of cycling, he was amazed to see so many people here riding in Hi Viz, over there no one rides in Hi Viz. The UK is just one of the more backward countries in Europe, but the way fuel prices are going I think that might be about to change...

Top Bottom