Head for heights?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Was the boxers reaction due to the pretty scandinavian ice pixie girl?

Ahem.......it's not that difficult to shoot footage that looks a lot worse than it is. If you go on the Glyder ridge in Snowdonia, you can film some vertical drops and then show someone sitting on the "edge" and wiggling towards the "drop." Actually there are a set of large steps and the drop is about a metre.

The same technique has been used for years in skiing and snowboarding pictures to make it look as if someone is jumping off an edge and about to land in the lake below.

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Patrick Stevens said:
Ahem.......it's not that difficult to shoot footage that looks a lot worse than it is. If you go on the Glyder ridge in Snowdonia, you can film some vertical drops and then show someone sitting on the "edge" and wiggling towards the "drop." Actually there are a set of large steps and the drop is about a metre.

The same technique has been used for years in skiing and snowboarding pictures to make it look as if someone is jumping off an edge and about to land in the lake below.

Not in this case, Patrick!

http://www.photoseek.com/81NOR-08-14-ThePulpit-Prekestolen.jpg

I only know if I was up there, I'd be watching where I was walking, not looking at a camera display or through a viewfinder!

Top Bottom