Heads up on cheap Garmin Edge 25

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Hi.
I just been having a nosey around on Ebay and there appears to be someone selling a quantity of new Garmin Edge 25 for just under £24 each. They seem to be from the Warrington area. Maybe the bargain of the year?. I'll let you decide on that one lol :-). Either way though ,I thought I would let you good folks know just in case you were looking for one.
All the best
Johnny.

classic33

Leg End Member
Link?

I have one and I think it`s really good. However, to have more than 10 and to be selling them this cheaply doesnt seem quite right - if it`s too good to be true, it normally is - probably removed from stolen bikes!

I got mine in either Aldi or Lidl during one of their promotions - even at half-price, it was still £70!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I have one and I think it`s really good. However, to have more than 10 and to be selling them this cheaply doesnt seem quite right - if it`s too good to be true, it normally is - probably removed from stolen bikes!
States new in unopened package. Doesn’t have any other feedback for selling. Bit strange.

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
I think the cheapest Garmin 25 available at the moment are from Halfords at around £76. The have them priced on the self at £95 ish but it you ask them to check there on line price they sell them for around £76 on there price match policy.

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
I think @Accy lives in Warrington too. It would be interesting to see if they were the genuine McCoy. It would be great bargain if they were :-)

Top Bottom