Heart Rates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I've only used a HRM a handful of times and not the most strenuous, so max is probably a little higher.
Resting: ~44
Max: 187+

Aged 32, 6'2, 19st :whistle:

Trekvet

Resting 50 bpm, max 155 bpm, RHR X mins XXbpm, age 62.5 years, Wt. 10st 8lbs.

Sitting here at work my HR is between 44 and 48. Max is somewhere about 180 bpm. I've never been able to get my HR up that high, even doing intervals and spinning at +140 my HR won't go much above 175 bpm.

Recovery is usually at least of drop of +30 bpm over a minute after the end of exercising.

Age 42, 6'5", 15.5 stone.

Just curious on what everyones recorded heart rates are, ive been tinkering with a new gadget as you can probably tell! next will be a garmin with HRM so i can tie it into my workouts

so, resting heart rate is 52-53 BPM, max recorded heartrate so far is 175 BPM. havent checked my recovery rate yet though

so whats your max recorded so far and who has the lowest resting rate?

that's a bit like asking what everyone's shoe size is - the answers you got would have no relevance to, or influence on your own shoe size..

and two years ago my RHR was les than 20!!

That's one beat every three seconds..? Sounds very unlikely. Indurain's RHR at the peak of his career was around 30-35bpm - and he was reckoned to have one of the biggest, 'laziest' heart rates in the pro peloton.

Max is somewhere about 180 bpm. I've never been able to get my HR up that high, even doing intervals and spinning at +140 my HR won't go much above 175 bpm.

so if you've never been able to get over 175, why do you think your max is 180..??

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Resting HR is about 60, max HR is a bit over 200 - I've recorded higher than that a few times but I'm not entirely sure I trust the readings. I mean, 253bpm would be a bit on the high side for a 19yo, never mind a 39yo...

d.

Top Bottom