Heavenly drinks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
We're very lucky down here in having an abundance of fruits that we can blend into drinks and smoothies.
My wife got a blender a while ago for a sum which could also have bought a nice entry level road bike. I thought it was extravagant but in fact I'm a convert and we've used it constantly
After having consumed a drink of Mango and coconut water which really was heavenly I was interested to know what drink(s) qualifies for you?
Alcoholic or not.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Amaretto on ice.

Makes your teeth feel like they're falling out though.

We're very lucky down here in having an abundance of fruits that we can blend into drinks and smoothies.
My wife got a blender a while ago for a sum which could also have bought a nice entry level road bike. I thought it was extravagant but in fact I'm a convert and we've used it constantly
After having consumed a drink of Mango and coconut water which really was heavenly I was interested to know what drink(s) qualifies for you?
Alcoholic or not.
Mango and coconut - that's double the amount of heaven if you ask me.

Tenkaykev

Guru
A crisp medium dry Henry Weston Organic vintage cider. 8.2% but doesn’t taste strong, just refreshing. I never get a hangover On the occasion I’ve supped too much. One of those drinks that make me feel mellow.

OP
OP
Cycleops

Cycleops

Legendary Member
A really well-brewed English Breakfast Tea. :cuppa:
Always my first drink of the day

Always my first drink of the day

It's usually my brew-of-choice. :okay:

I'm currently ploughing through a job lot of PG Tips I bought stupidly cheap on yellow sticker, but it's nowhere near as nice. I love that robust, malty almost savoury flavour of a good English Breakfast, and PG is somewhat lacking.

Mind, I'm rather partial to African tea, which is one of the main constituents of the English Breakfast blend.

Top Bottom