Helen Mirren in her bathers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only those who live on Planet Zog will have failed to notice photographs of Helen Mirren in a bikini frolicking by the seaside in all the papers. The photographs were accompanied by such headlines as "Phwoar - what a tidy pair" (most tabloids) to "Dame Helen is an inspiration to us all - see 4 more pages of pix inside" (the broadsheets).

I had assumed given the flattering nature of the poses and the crafted "naturalism" of the pictures that it had all been organised well in advance to the mutual benefit of Dame Helen's bank balance and the papers. However, The Times today was suggesting that they were paparazzi photos and that the slimy snapper concerned had trousered £70 K for lurking on the beach and waiting for the delectable Dame Helen to pass by.

Are there any experts here? Are these beach photos set up or not?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Grrrr.....
helen-mirren-290x400.jpg

TVC

[Only those who live on Planet Zog will have failed to notice photographs of Helen Mirren in a bikini frolicking by the seaside in all the papers/QUOTE]

Greetings from Zog, I completely missed them. :blush:

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
The Velvet Curtain said:
[Only those who live on Planet Zog will have failed to notice photographs of Helen Mirren in a bikini frolicking by the seaside in all the papers/QUOTE]

Even The Times had convened a panel of experts* to discuss them.

*several drooling middle aged men and one sniffy feminist to give balance.

Smeggers

Ive clicked on this thread 3 times now hoping to find a link of Helen Mirren in her bathers.

Each time I have been sadly disappointed.

Why is my life a stream of endless anti-climax's?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
The Velvet Curtain said:

+1

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Hire out 'Age of Consent' if you want to contrast between now and forty years ago. Not a bad film actually, although a bit of a middle-aged man's wet dream.

Top Bottom