Helen Mirren in her bathers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
night all
helenhotness1.jpg

btw, "bathers" = © patrick stevens

Saddle bum

Über Member
Photoshop???

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Saddle bum said:
Photoshop???
no, she got in the tabloids a while ago... caused a bit of a stir... just noticed "someone" had "accidentally saved" the picture onto my pc, so thought I'd share it with you before I retire (to bed, not from my job, unfortunately, got another 20 years to go... by which time Ms Mirren will be my age, except she'll be 20 years older...dang... too much wine. ;))

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
yenrod said:
Juh reckon shes got droopy boobs ?

yeah, but she can arrest me any day she fancies ;) the good thing about getting older is that it increases the percentage of women you fancy :eek:

yenrod

Fnaar said:
yeah, but she can arrest me any day she fancies :biggrin: the good thing about getting older is that it increases the percentage of women you fancy :biggrin:

Don't talk to me about women esp. Policewomen ! - in Uniform.

stephec

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
And, you've got to crack the sheet off him in the morning. ;) It's not worth it. Go to bed with a biography of Gordon Brown instead.

Even for a Welshman that's beyond depraved. I hope you're not counting on doing any sheet cracking after reading that. :rofl:

stephec said:
Even for a Welshman that's beyond depraved. I hope you're not counting on doing any sheet cracking after reading that. :rofl:

Born in the East Midlands, the levels of depravity there make a Penrhyndruath-yn-al orgy seem like a vicarage tea party. ;)

Top Bottom