Helium in your tyres does work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Sky rider Matthew Hayman pumped his front tyre up with helium as a joke. But when he hit the road he found that the front end of his bike was lifting up in the air. Not only does this save tyre ware but it also looks badass!
393626_274427102608663_153659818018726_796604_895663234_n.jpg

Cyclist33

That looks like fun! Is it legal? I wonder if you could also carry a small canister of entonox just to make the ride more enjoyable.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Another weight saving tip is to blow bubbles in your water bottles to make the water lighter.:-)

I am presently working on a new product , dehydrated water for even greater weight savings.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops

gavintc

Guru
Another weight saving tip is to blow bubbles in your water bottles to make the water lighter.:-)

I am presently working on a new product , dehydrated water for even greater weight savings.

In a local race last season, one of my friends had forgotten to pack a bottle of water to fill his water bottles. I had a spare in the car - but it was bubbly water - frizzante. He complained at the end that it is bloody hard to drink fizzy water when you are knackered. Don't think it made him much lighter.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
That's strange when i used to do the same on my motorbike i didn't get a smile off plod, i got a £60 fine, as in his words "if your front wheel is in the air you are not in control of your vehicle"

Not sure if not being famous was the reason he did me or maybe it was me saying when he finally stopped me "have you not got any robbers to catch today"

Top Bottom