Hello and thanks to the kind commuting cyclists this morning!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...footpaths are safer for those not road savvy/confident.
Pedestrians might disagree.
 
OP
OP
HelsB

HelsB

Veteran
Cheers folks for all your replies and well wishes! I actually reported the London Cabbie to Transport for London, so I hope he will stay a bit further away from two wheeled vehicles in future and not drive over peoples' feet. The foot seems to be getting a bit better thanks, which is good - could have been far worse:smile:
I also cycle, although I have found that I feel more visible on a motorbike in London, funnily enough and can get out of trouble faster (although not in this case LOL). I used to vary between commuting in on a cycle and on my motorbike, but found Vauxhall one way system and the Elephant and Castle roundabout a bit easier on the motorbike ^_^ .
However, I have really enjoyed both cycling and motorbiking out of town - which I've found more fun.
Stay safe anyway on your rides in tomorrow!
 

Jezston

Legendary Member
Location
London
I actually reported the London Cabbie to Transport for London

Let us know what response you get. Other's here have had dismissive responses from TFL/PCO even when the cabbie has deliberately tried to knock them off. I think it would be worth at least logging the incident with the police.
 
Top Bottom