Hello everyone from Sunny ... I mean Rainy Scotland!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ecclefechan

Hello everyone, my names Mark and I come from just outside Paisley, i'm 18 years old, and I am looking to get back into my hobby. I have registered for a few events like the Freshnlo - Peddle For Scotland and other private bike runs!

As most of my friends are into Football and Golf and stuff, I dont have other friends who Cycle *Cue Violin Sympathy Music* So I thought Hey! Why not join a Cycling community. Not much else to say, other than looking forward to getting to know some of the regulars!

(and if anybody is curios as to why my names Ecclefechan, dunno if anyone out there has heard the Latest Scottish Hydro / Scottish Gas advert, if you have you'll know what Im on about haha!)

Cheers,
Mark

Nearly there

Veteran
welcome mark :hello:Ive heard of Ecclefechan(sounds like a swear word:laugh:)very good forum this friendly bunch

Fubar

Guru
Hello everyone, my names Mark and I come from just outside Paisley, i'm 18 years old, and I am looking to get back into my hobby. I have registered for a few events like the Freshnlo - Peddle For Scotland and other private bike runs!

As most of my friends are into Football and Golf and stuff, I dont have other friends who Cycle *Cue Violin Sympathy Music* So I thought Hey! Why not join a Cycling community. Not much else to say, other than looking forward to getting to know some of the regulars!

(and if anybody is curios as to why my names Ecclefechan, dunno if anyone out there has heard the Latest Scottish Hydro / Scottish Gas advert, if you have you'll know what Im on about haha!)

Cheers,
Mark

Hi Mark, welcome to the Forum - there are quite a few Scots on here who will no doubt be along soon to also welcome you. I did PFS last year which was (and still is!) my longest distance, though I'm registered for the Caledonia Etape this year. There seems to be a fairly healthy offering of informal CC Ecosse runs advertised on a regular basis so I'm sure you'll find something to suit your needs, I am about to embark on my first this weekend Round the Forth! Regards, from another Mark :thumbsup:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi Mark! :welcome: yes, raining again today!

OP
OP
Ecclefechan

Ecclefechan

Hello everyone and thanks for the warm welcoming,

to reply back to some!

[QUOTE 1771823, member: 45"]Welcome.

I got a parking ticket in Paisley once.[/quote]

As my family say "Pay it right, they'll stay outa sight"!

Hi Ecclefechan welcome to cyclechat BTW your famous I keep passing a road sign with your name on everytime I go to Scotland^_^

Aye, am quite the famous person in Scotland!

Welcome, from Paisley.

We've got some decent cycle paths round this way, if you ain't discovered them. Nice easy runs up through Kilmacolm to Port Glasgow, and the other leading up past Lochwinnoch

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zzywqi

Cheers, not really found any but ill make sure to keep my eye out for signs next time I'm out and about.

Hi Mark! :welcome: yes, raining again today!

As per!!

killiekosmos

Veteran
Greetings from Ayrshire's Premier Town.

I did PFS which was enjoyable too.

Lots of nice runs from Paisley to Ayrshire and down the coast, or put your bike on the train to Irvine or Troon any cycle home.

OP
OP
Ecclefechan

Ecclefechan

Greetings from Ayrshire's Premier Town.

I did PFS which was enjoyable too.

Lots of nice runs from Paisley to Ayrshire and down the coast, or put your bike on the train to Irvine or Troon any cycle home.

Cheers!

Not really had the time to go a big cycle yet, with school, almost exam time and crap work! But I know someone who knows good routes, and hes going to take me some, but I do like the idea of going to troon and cycling back!

Anyway, Once again thanks!

Mark

Cheers,
Mark
hiya mark i have just joined how did you post so everyone sees it :-(

Top Bottom