Hello everyone from Sunny ... I mean Rainy Scotland!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
Theres better? Where????? :hungry:
:bicycle: :bicycle: ;)

It is the eternal quest :scratch: of the cyclist :bicycle: - to Dream the Impossible Dream Find the Ultimate Cake Stop :hungry:

:biggrin:

:hungry: The one at loch leven ladder is meant to be good, maybe do a cycle to that one soon :hungry:

Fubar

Guru
:biggrin:[/quote]

:hungry: The one at loch leven ladder is meant to be good, maybe do a cycle to that one soon :hungry:[/quote]

Might take a wee run round Loch leven this Saturday, need to get some miles in before May...

Col5632

Guru
Might take a wee run round Loch leven this Saturday, need to get some miles in before May...

Would love to join you but im doing d/line sportive on the sunday, no kingseat hill this year though :smile:

toroddf

I am staying in Paisley myself and I got tonnes of bikerides in my signature link under. I am still collecting tours for a "Cycling In Renfrewshire" ebook (free, I guess) which will be unleashed everywhere sometimes later this year. Just need to get my first almost edited novel out first and then this bikeride book is coming out.

And I do not know about any city/town with better cycling than Paisley. Hence the book which will prove my point beyond any sensible debates in CycleChat. Just waive your white flag....

Btw I am that fatso you always cycle past on your way to anywhere.

Hawk

Veteran
but I do like the idea of going to troon and cycling back!
Mark

Welcome to CC :smile:

I'm just 19 and in Bearsden so not too far!

I've cycled from Bearsden to Troon and back before for work (including a slight detour which had me back in Troon about an hour after leaving Troon for home.... haha). It's definitely do-able and the last stretch home past Lochwinnoch is an awesome finish :biggrin:

Make sure you get yourself a copy of Cyclecraft if you're going to be cycling on road more, best £9 or whatever you'll ever spend :biggrin:

Happy cycling, might catch you about some time!
Cheers
Anton

Top Bottom