Hello everyone from Sunny ... I mean Rainy Scotland!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
Theres better? Where????? :hungry:
:bicycle: :bicycle: ;)

It is the eternal quest :scratch: of the cyclist :bicycle: - to Dream the Impossible Dream Find the Ultimate Cake Stop :hungry:

:biggrin:

:hungry: The one at loch leven ladder is meant to be good, maybe do a cycle to that one soon :hungry:

No problem, most of the two capitals run is either closed road or quiet roads and alot along the water front in leith, group keeps you right and safe anyways, never alone really.

Theres better? Where????? :hungry:
that sounds great just asked hubby think were going sign up for it yeaaaa

Fubar

Guru
:biggrin:[/quote]

:hungry: The one at loch leven ladder is meant to be good, maybe do a cycle to that one soon :hungry:[/quote]

Might take a wee run round Loch leven this Saturday, need to get some miles in before May...

Col5632

Guru
Might take a wee run round Loch leven this Saturday, need to get some miles in before May...

Would love to join you but im doing d/line sportive on the sunday, no kingseat hill this year though :smile:

toroddf

I am staying in Paisley myself and I got tonnes of bikerides in my signature link under. I am still collecting tours for a "Cycling In Renfrewshire" ebook (free, I guess) which will be unleashed everywhere sometimes later this year. Just need to get my first almost edited novel out first and then this bikeride book is coming out.

And I do not know about any city/town with better cycling than Paisley. Hence the book which will prove my point beyond any sensible debates in CycleChat. Just waive your white flag....

Btw I am that fatso you always cycle past on your way to anywhere.

Hawk

Veteran
but I do like the idea of going to troon and cycling back!
Mark

Welcome to CC :smile:

I'm just 19 and in Bearsden so not too far!

I've cycled from Bearsden to Troon and back before for work (including a slight detour which had me back in Troon about an hour after leaving Troon for home.... haha). It's definitely do-able and the last stretch home past Lochwinnoch is an awesome finish :biggrin:

Make sure you get yourself a copy of Cyclecraft if you're going to be cycling on road more, best £9 or whatever you'll ever spend :biggrin:

Happy cycling, might catch you about some time!
Cheers
Anton

Top Bottom