Hello from 28 countries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ThisIsSpain

Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

This is me .... doing a wee trip around the 28 countries of the EU. Starting 11 March 2018 in Torrevieja, Spain

Stop Brexit
Cycling to the 28 Countries to highlight the folly of Brexit

Want to Meet?
Happy to meet and Remainer on my journey.

The route
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.

plus Albania, Serbia

The route and details on my site 28countries

Good to be in contact

Steve

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello and welcome. Good luck on your journey. :welcome:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
[QUOTE 5384157, member: 9609"]should you not start off with the UK, by the time you get round we will have gone and there might just be a large trump style wall saying closed for business or back in 5 minutes.

Seriously though - best of luck with your great tour, sounds wonderful, are you going to do a route map and a dot to watch ? we like watching dots on CC[/QUOTE]
He did Spain and Portugal first before doing Ireland and the UK (note that he intended to start on 11 March this year and the route given is actually an alphabetical list of the countries circumpedalised). Follow the link from the 28countries link in the original post.

Top Bottom