Hello from a Colnago fan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

krabber

Member
Hi guys, thanks for accepting my request to join. I look forward to joining in with discussions, especially on classic Colnago’s ( Italian Made)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5390.jpeg
    IMG_5390.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 0

oxoman

Über Member
Welcome, a little jealous of your bike.
 

Punkawallah

Veteran
Hi there! I picked up an 80’s model for this years ‘summer ride’. An understandably hard ride on 25mm tyres compared to 1&1/4” touring tyres, but the hubs do roll well - better than more modern ones. Other than that, it’s the looks that make it :-)
 

colly

Re member eR
Location
Leeds
Hi there! I picked up an 80’s model for this years ‘summer ride’. An understandably hard ride on 25mm tyres compared to 1&1/4” touring tyres, but the hubs do roll well - better than more modern ones. Other than that, it’s the looks that make it :-)

Photos ?
 
Top Bottom