hello from a newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
If you only have a 28 in inside leg then a 18.5 frame is going to be too big for you (especially with those short arms that don't reach to pockets!). My inside leg is about 32, and the two bikes I ride are 17 and 18 (I think), but it does vary abit from one brand to another.

briank

Quote form User1314: "And anyone North of that line was a toochter?"

Close.

Choochter.
(First 'ch' as in 'church', second as in 'loch'.)

And they're strange!

OP
OP
wee_lass

wee_lass

well i have found a shop near me, but well they have no prices on their website, shall go have a look tho.

Teuchter is spellt with a T by the way not a Ch :smile: but pronounced like Tube so could be mistaken for a ch :smile:

and we use the term sasenach to describe a Saxon, someone who lives south of the border

P.S

I love everyone really, just love scots more
kilt.gif

gavintc

Guru
wee_lass said:
well i have found a shop near me, but well they have no prices on their website, shall go have a look tho.

Teuchter is spellt with a T by the way not a Ch :smile: but pronounced like Tube so could be mistaken for a ch :smile:

and we use the term sasenach to describe a Saxon, someone who lives south of the border

P.S

I love everyone really, just love scots more
kilt.gif

There is a good pub in the west end of Edinburgh called Teuchters - just had a nice post 'team bonding' couple of pints in there. A teuchter is definitely a simple highland laddie.

Top Bottom