Hello from a very new, not-too-serious,cyclist - not sure if I'll belong!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jim55

Guru
what is a "serious"cyclist ?
if u ride a bike then welcome ,yes there are some peeps here doing huge time/ mileage/energy intensive stuff but you might b doing something similar one day,join the club:hello:

Kies

I look at this forum every day, ride with folks from here occasionally and I don't think I'm a serious cyclist - more a happy smiley cyclist.

Welcome :-)

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Welcome, check out the newbie thread you will find loads of advice and probably a lot of your questions answered. It's a great thread to ask anything a out cycling and you won't be laughed out of I promise. In fact people will probably tell you how they found the same thug a problem and will then tell you a funny example of it. Also pop into the CC cafe for a bit of light relief,tea and cake but most of all enjoy it and share the ups and downs with us.

Thank you all - feeling well and truly welcomed!

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi Jane and welcome I think that most of us serious cyclists that when we started out did not know that much ! the serious bit comes along after a short while and the bug as burried its little self deep in you lol, and please if you have a question then ask it some one will answer you no matter how silly you may think it is.

Top Bottom