Hello from a very new, not-too-serious,cyclist - not sure if I'll belong!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
I can retire ( early) in 4 years and i have every intention of doing at least one of your rides. They look too good not to.

We'll create a special ride for you - lots of ferries and lumps!

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I love the idea of group cycles and will look forward to joining in some time in the future. I've only been for a few rides and am absolutely loving doing them with my uber-supportive hubbie (he's a fit runner and cyclist, which comes in extremely handy when I need a shove up a hill...!) We've signed up for Pedal for Scotland and am hoping his encouragement, the crowd and atmosphere will pull me along for the 47 miles!!

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I love the idea of group cycles and will look forward to joining in some time in the future. I've only been for a few rides and am absolutely loving doing them with my uber-supportive hubbie (he's a fit runner and cyclist, which comes in extremely handy when I need a shove up a hill...!) We've signed up for Pedal for Scotland and am hoping his encouragement, the crowd and atmosphere will pull me along for the 47 miles!!
Husbands are allowed to join cc rides too. Good luck and let everyone know how you get on

Scoosh

Velocouchiste

Keep an eye on the CC and Informal Rides section for people posting that they are doing :bicycle: PfS - and join them ! :wahhey:

Top Bottom