Hello from Andover......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilMag

Regular
Hello, I'm Phil, I'm from Andover (yes it is a bit of a s**thole, and for those that don't know where it is, consider yourself lucky. Actually in all fairness it's not too bad really).

I'm joining the forum for many reason, but the first is a question on compatability, but before I get shot down in flames I shall find the appropriate section to ask that question....

Berties

Fast and careful!
Welcome along , some nice rides round Andover , quite often ride through Monxton and abbots Ann

OP
OP
PhilMag

PhilMag

Regular
Yeah, I'm not a million miles from you in that case, just off Artists Way. When do you usually ride? and what type are you into?

David Garside

Yes not too far away from me. I try to get out during the evening if I can. I have an old mountain bike at the moment and just go round Rooksbury Mill area. If it gets a bit more serious I 'll look into getting something like a Roam 4 or similar.

OP
OP
PhilMag

PhilMag

Regular
I tend to be a morning bod on the whole as I don't start work until 14:00. Would be nice to have someone to ride with tho...

David Garside

I start work usually at 8.45 to 9.00 and try to finish by 5.30 if I can. It doesn't always work out that way though as I'm a driving instructor so have to be flexible. When I get back into it properly then a ride out with you would be good....the only thing is I'm 21 years older than you so wouldn't want to hold you back, I'm bound to be slower....but something to look forward to.
David.

OP
OP
PhilMag

PhilMag

Regular
I don't cycle as much as I would like, I'm definatly no Chris Hoy in the speed stakes. To be honest sometimes a nice gentle plod along some tracks can be more fun than thrashing the hell out yourself and not seeing anything

Top Bottom