Hello from Birmingham, West Midlands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Justified_Sinner

Justified_Sinner

Aw right from Lichfield ^_^
Hello! I had just decided that my first decent summer ride was going to be to Lichfield. I have only been once since I moved here and got 5 minutes in the cathedral before having to leave to go to a meeting. I'll make sure to wave to everyone on bikes!

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
Hello and welcome. :welcome:

Big John

Guru
Welcome! I'm from Wolverhampton originally so not far away from Brum. Now living in Stafford. Nearest I've cycled to Brum was when I cycled to a mates funeral in Tipton. Hope you enjoy the site 👍

OP
OP
Justified_Sinner

Justified_Sinner

Welcome! I'm from Wolverhampton originally so not far away from Brum. Now living in Stafford. Nearest I've cycled to Brum was when I cycled to a mates funeral in Tipton. Hope you enjoy the site 👍

Thank you! Perhaps bump into you on your travels. I did cycle out to Wolverhampton some time back and had lunch in a fantastic Indian street food place - maybe it will be open again soon!

Thank you.
If it's OK with you, I may ask some questions about the Cobra! I'm not going for Eroica standards but I'd be keen to get it looking old-school.
Spokesman is the Carlton expert and is very helpful.
When you can post a picture of your bike . We all like looking at pictures of people's cycles.
Does yours have black and red or black and blue banding ?

OP
OP
Justified_Sinner

Justified_Sinner

Spokesman is the Carlton expert and is very helpful.
When you can post a picture of your bike . We all like looking at pictures of people's cycles.
Does yours have black and red or black and blue banding ?

I will post for sure. I'm not sure when I get enough "points" to do so, but I'll definitely be updating. The frame has been stripped and re-chromed at some point, so has no colour at all. To be honest, the plain chrome was part of the appeal!

Top Bottom