Hello from Bournemouth in Dorset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Micailah

Hi all, never thought of joining one of these despite being mad about cycling for years. Often out training either on my bike or running. Greatest passion is cycling up very steep hills/mountains, love going over to France and Italy climbing the big mountains. Just got back from Stelvio, Gavia and Motorola, just amazing cycling, can't beat it.

Any members live near me? I'll post a separate thread but would be interested to hear from any locals who would like a training partner. After spending years out on my local roads training on the bike I do sometimes get a little low on motivation doing the same routes over and over. So thinking of trying to find a few training partners who might be interested in doing some training sessions. I've looked at the local clubs but I cant fit in with their meet times.

Cheers

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
:welcome:
Just got back from Stelvio, Gavia and Motorola, just amazing cycling, can't beat it.
Mortirolo? Damn you autocorrect!

OP
OP
M

Micailah

Yes sorry meant the Mortirolo Pass in Italy, not the longest or highest but most certainly the toughest climb I've ever done.

Is there a spell checker on here ?

EnPassant

Remember Remember some date in November Member
Well @EnPassant corrected my spelling yesterday :laugh: but not really, no: that's for your web browser to do. Mine (Iceweasel, which is basically Mozilla Firefox) puts little red lines under things it doesn't know.
Heh, but in a charmingly amusing fashion (for a spelling lame) as anyone with taste culture and humour will verify :P.

And currently testing brave browser here which has no UK dictionary so keeps attempting to correct my spelling to the foul Americanised (Americanized bah......stop that you spell check monster you...) version.

and :welcome:.

Top Bottom