Hello from Brighton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice to be here amongst bicycle folk.

I love cycling. I have three bikes (dawes tourer, btwin road and trek mountain bike) all low end as I am a poor starving artist but they still give me great joy so am seen generally mooching about one of the these.

I'm no pro or club cyclist, although admit to a flourescent jacket (am partial to bright colours anyway) and dodgy ankle bands (although worst offence seems to be tucking my trousers into my socks it seems :ohmy:).

I cycle to work, around town, for leisure and even did the London to Brighton one year (unbelievably)

I have done several bicycle maintenance courses but still seem unable to remember anything other then pumping tyres and changing a tyre (with a lot of swearing involved) . I would like to be better at this but I have the notion that I will cause irrevocable damage if I attempt anything more!

So that is my tale. I am likely to be lurking in the maintenance section as I hope to battle the demons of diy bike maintenance. Please help me if you come across me. I know not what I do.

Thank you:bicycle:

Elysian_Roads

:welcome: to the forum.

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and a warm :welcome: to you. There is plenty of expert advice to be had here about maintenance ( and anything else for that matter). Always useful to take notes. (and then forget what you did with them).:scratch:

Excellent intro, welcome! See you in the Mechanics bit...

Welcome aboard. Nice first post.
You should find plenty of friendly tips and advice here.
And there are a quite a few other CCers in and around town. I'm just over the border in the western part and regularly come to practice hill climbing up devil's dyke!

Top Bottom