Hello from Bushey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bikelover

Hi Everyone
I`m new to this forum. Have been on Cyclosport and need more cyclists to chat with.
I ride socially in a club called the gregarious based in Hatch End North london. Have cycled mostly non competitively for 25 yrs on either a MTB or road bike. Did 2 yrs as a bike messenger and never again..
Favourite bike event was TRANSALP going from Bavaria to Venice on an MTB in pairs..
favourite destination ....Riccione Italy

ScotiaLass

Guru
Hi Everyone
I`m new to this forum. Have been on Cyclosport and need more cyclists to chat with.
I ride socially in a club called the gregarious based in Hatch End North london. Have cycled mostly non competitively for 25 yrs on either a MTB or road bike. Did 2 yrs as a bike messenger and never again..
Favourite bike event was TRANSALP going from Bavaria to Venice on an MTB in pairs..
favourite destination ....Riccione Italy
Wow, sounds like you have been to some nice places! :smile:
:welcome: from me

Boon 51

Veteran
Hi bikelover.
Welcome... your history is a bit like mine as I was a dispatch rider years ago and I spent just on six months in Garston Manor rehabilitation/hospital which is somewhere near where you live in Bushy ( though I think it has been shut down now)

OP
OP
bikelover

bikelover

Thanks for the welcome.
If anyone needs a training partner, just drop me a message.
I posted a thread in the general cycle chat forums about a holiday to Italy but can't find it anymore.
It seems like it's been deleted for some reason.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
@bikelover - it's here now - 'twas in the Cafe. :unsure:

Top Bottom