Hello from Bushmills, N Ireland.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Welcome - I lived in Portstewart and Portrush when I was a student at Coleraine. Lovely part of NI.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Only 46 here and commuting by bike at least 50% of the time for nearly 10yrs. Round trip of 21 miles and I know exactly what you mean about the best way to start the day (and end it), don't think I could have stuck at the 12hr shifts without the cycling to keep my morale up.
It is also great for fitness. I can ride and keep up with some fit sports riders that do training while I do none......
I hope the commuting will keep me as awesome when I am 56 and beyond.

GM

Legendary Member
:welcome: Great place, haven't got the T-shirt, but I've got the cap....

OP
OP
Wolfe

Wolfe

Only 46 here and commuting by bike at least 50% of the time for nearly 10yrs. Round trip of 21 miles and I know exactly what you mean about the best way to start the day (and end it), don't think I could have stuck at the 12hr shifts without the cycling to keep my morale up.
It is also great for fitness. I can ride and keep up with some fit sports riders that do training while I do none......
I hope the commuting will keep me as awesome when I am 56 and beyond.
Must confess I pedal an e bike, but I do intend to ditch that after I get my fitness back. I think though it might be hard to give it up!!

Top Bottom