Hello from Caerphilly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just got a new bike because i am getting a fat lazy call centre slob and i am making excuses of being too busy to train, so im trying my best to cycle everywhere. I used to do it all the time cycling from newport to caerphilly which is about 10 miles twice a day, don't know much about bikes but its got thin wheels and its lite, looking to get some motivation so any riders in caerphilly newport cardiff or somewere round that radius who fancy a spin, and who doesnt mind waiting ages for me to catch up, give me a reply, would apreciate it.

Boon 51

Veteran
Hi Nathan..

Welcome mate.. :smile:

OP
OP
N

Nathan Berry

just signed up to castle bikes done my intros they ride on a tuesday for beginners so will hopefully begoing out for a ride soon. cheers peeps

OP
OP
N

Nathan Berry

still interested in meeting up with u though abercynon gaz though not sure if im the fittest of cyclists

AbercynonGaz

Regular
The guy's meet at 10am on a Wednesday for a mountain bike / cyclpath ride with the obligatory cafe stop half way around. Unfortunately I'm in work on a Wednesday. They meet outside the Navigation pub in Abercynon. 6pm on a Wednesday for a 20 mile burnup (while there is still light) and a Sunday club run, 10am, same place, long or short ride fast(ish) or a bit slower. Your welcome to come and have a go :smile:

OP
OP
N

Nathan Berry

not to sure about wednesday and sunday at the moment but will try and do something next week it will be interesting, the only thing is ill be knackered getting up to abercynon dnt know what ill be like doing another bike ride

Top Bottom