Hello from Cambridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jamieb158

hi all,
just joined the forum after mooching around a few as this looks like the most active and friendly of them :smile:

been riding bikes all my life (well cambridge is known as cycle city for good reason) couple of years ago had to stop running due to impact on knees so got my first road bike (blimey what a difference to mountain bikes) and started riding infrequently on it for around 12 mile rides for exercise, after a while i started doing rides of 20-30 miles and got the bitten by the cycling bug, i have an old friend in reading i ride with now and again and for our 50th year we just did hadrians wall (route 72) covered 191 miles over the weekend with 79 miles being our longest day and faced the worst weather possible but still came out smiling, that kinda prompted me to want to do more with my bike and understand cycling better. never going to be a racer but love just heading out somewhere and hope to do more sustrans routes.
Although i am very happy with my boardman sport i am looking later this year at a second bike.

rugby bloke

Veteran
Hello and welcome, plenty of helpful advice to be had here.

Mrs M

Guru
:welcome:

dangotstuff

hi all,
just joined the forum after mooching around a few as this looks like the most active and friendly of them :smile:

been riding bikes all my life (well cambridge is known as cycle city for good reason) couple of years ago had to stop running due to impact on knees so got my first road bike (blimey what a difference to mountain bikes) and started riding infrequently on it for around 12 mile rides for exercise, after a while i started doing rides of 20-30 miles and got the bitten by the cycling bug, i have an old friend in reading i ride with now and again and for our 50th year we just did hadrians wall (route 72) covered 191 miles over the weekend with 79 miles being our longest day and faced the worst weather possible but still came out smiling, that kinda prompted me to want to do more with my bike and understand cycling better. never going to be a racer but love just heading out somewhere and hope to do more sustrans routes.
Although i am very happy with my boardman sport i am looking later this year at a second bike.
Hello

Top Bottom