Hello from Canada!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Oi! Only the one: Mr Wafflycat! ;)

But one can still appreciate the delightful visual asthetics of Canada's greatest living export: Diefenbacker, with Mr Gross coming a very close second! :thumbsup:

Canrider

Guru
Your presence increases the size of the Canadian contingent by 100% and now 50% of it is sane!
Hey, give the new guy a break, he might be sane too, you dribbling lunatic!

Shaun

Founder
wafflycat said:
Greetings! You're not Paul Gross in disguise are you? Paul Gross... Canada's greatest living treasure... YUM...

10045862.jpg

I've come over all unnecessary... :biggrin:

Hey, Waffly, is Paul the one in the red coat or white coat? :blush:

Welcome BT, hope you enjoy, and thanks for the link to your tutorials. Might want to link them in the beginners section too?

Cheers,
Shaun

Hello there...you live in Vancouver? ...you lucky, lucky b*stard!! My favourite city in the world...and I'd love to live there. I've been there a couple of times and ridden mtb on the north shore - also in Kamloops and Williams Lake in the interior. My favourite pub is The Raven in Deep Cove. What are your favourite places to tour around BC/Van? I need an excuse to go back...actually I will be back there in 2010, so I need something to do when I'm there!

OMG Waffly I need to have another cold shower now. He is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Hi Biketutor...
Vancouver is ace... spent 3 days there about 10yrs ago... went round Stanley Park... some crazy (for a brit) notices like "Watch out for coyotes", or "do not feed the raccoons". Lovely city. Then I went to Chinese restaurant and spilled some red sauce on my white trousers... it never came out in the wash, and I had to bin them. Just thought I'd pass that on. Your site looks good for a mechanical goon like me. :sad:

spindrift

I love K D Lang on Dame Edna:

Now, lovely K D, let's turn to you and your personal lifestyle. I know you've faced issues bravely, but, tell me, when did you first realise..... that you were a Canadian?

K D dealt with it brilliantly, the audience collapsed.

walker

wafflycat said:
Greetings! You're not Paul Gross in disguise are you? Paul Gross... Canada's greatest living treasure... YUM...

10045862.jpg

I've come over all unnecessary... :biggrin:

Your husbands got a weird name, who calls there kid Unnessessary?:biggrin:

Top Bottom