1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Canada!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by BicycleTutor, 21 Feb 2008.

1. BicycleTutor

BicycleTutor New Member

I just found this site and I'm impressed by the friendly atmosphere, nice work!

I'm living in Vancouver, BC and I love bicycle repair, commuting and cycle-touring, as well as photography and the outdoors. I'm looking forward to joining in some of the great discussions here.

I also produce some bicycle repair tutorials to help people fix their own bikes. There's only a dozen or so tutorials right now, but I plan to cover a lot more topics and purchase new bikes to expand the collection.

Cheers!

2. Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant

Welcome to the forum BT, I think your expertise will be most welcome here.

3. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Welcome! Come in. Have a look around. Don't take soapbox seriously. Buy a jersey.

4. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Welcome BT, I hope you find a nice little niche for yourself here! ;)

5. gavintc

gavintc Guru

I like your web site - useful stuff. Welcome to the forum. Canadians are always welcome.

6. longers

longers Veteran

Hello Canada ;). Hope you stick around.

I was in your fair city for 3 days last year. Rode a tandem round for an hour. The best bit was riding the Lions Gate Bridge. Much speed and hilarity :thumbsup:. Lovely city.

7. Welcome to the forum BT. I've only once been to Canada my self the Toronto side, I've got relatives there, it seemed like a great place. My dad's been all over Canada curling.

8. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Welcome to the Madhouse BT am sure you will find plenty to discuss.

9. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

Welcome BT. Your presence increases the size of the Canadian contingent by 100% and now 50% of it is sane!;)

10. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

11. Hello BT - well connected! Have fun ;):thumbsup:

12. Maz

Maz Guru

Hello! Kick back, relax and make yourself at home.

13. postman

postman Legendary Member

Hello welcome keep an eye out for the next order.You could be the only one to have the best jersey in the world in Caada

14. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Greetings! You're not Paul Gross in disguise are you? Paul Gross... Canada's greatest living treasure... YUM...

10045862.jpg

I've come over all unnecessary... ;)

15. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

welcome on board. bc is a beautiful place (at least when i visited), and if only we had vancouver's integrated transport system. oh, and i bought my first post-driving licence bike in vancouver for $50, and i still have a bud light jersey i bought downtown somewhere. we have a nice forum eh ;)