Hello from Canada!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Doesn't that other greatest living treasure of Canada hail from Vancouver, even if he was born a Scot? One Colin Mochrie. He is hilarious and creases me up. He doesn't actually have to say anything to be funny: he just *is* On 'Whose line is it anyway?' he is the one who really has me in stitches.

The man gives me bladder control issues. Pass me the incontinence pants!

i agree WC but i also have to say Ryan Stiles is his equal and has the best facial expressions! And the black guy, is it Wayne? is brilliant with his dancing etc.

the US version makes the British one look absolute pants.

Mac66

Always nice to have helpful tech around when you need it. Most welcome. If you have a sensitive disposition I'd avoid the Tea thread though

walker

trustysteed said:
i agree WC but i also have to say Ryan Stiles is his equal and has the best facial expressions! And the black guy, is it Wayne? is brilliant with his dancing etc.

the US version makes the British one look absolute pants.

his improvisation when it comes to singing is extremely impressive

he also sings a song that I'm getting played at my wedding

wafflycat

I much prefer the UK version of WLITA? to the US version. Ryan Stiles is also most excellent, but he pipped to the post by Mr Mochrie in the 'Wafflycat pees her pants laughing' stakes. Of the occasional ladies appearing, Josie Laurence is amazing.

wafflycat said:
And speaking of Canadian humour... if you get the chance to see 'Men with Brooms' do so, it is *excellent*

Not quite Canada, but Men in Trees is quite watchable!
Similar to Northern Exposure (I think that's what Waffly's hoping for, non? ;))

Top Bottom