Hello from Canada!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BicycleTutor

I just found this site and I'm impressed by the friendly atmosphere, nice work!

I'm living in Vancouver, BC and I love bicycle repair, commuting and cycle-touring, as well as photography and the outdoors. I'm looking forward to joining in some of the great discussions here.

I also produce some bicycle repair tutorials to help people fix their own bikes. There's only a dozen or so tutorials right now, but I plan to cover a lot more topics and purchase new bikes to expand the collection.

Cheers!

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Welcome to the forum BT, I think your expertise will be most welcome here.

longers

Legendary Member
Hello Canada ;). Hope you stick around.

I was in your fair city for 3 days last year. Rode a tandem round for an hour. The best bit was riding the Lions Gate Bridge. Much speed and hilarity :thumbsup:. Lovely city.

Bigtallfatbloke

Hi..!

postman

Legendary Member
Hello welcome keep an eye out for the next order.You could be the only one to have the best jersey in the world in Caada

wafflycat

Greetings! You're not Paul Gross in disguise are you? Paul Gross... Canada's greatest living treasure... YUM...

10045862.jpg

I've come over all unnecessary... ;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
welcome on board. bc is a beautiful place (at least when i visited), and if only we had vancouver's integrated transport system. oh, and i bought my first post-driving licence bike in vancouver for $50, and i still have a bud light jersey i bought downtown somewhere. we have a nice forum eh ;)

domtyler

Über Member
wafflycat said:
Greetings! You're not Paul Gross in disguise are you? Paul Gross... Canada's greatest living treasure... YUM...

I've come over all unnecessary... :thumbsup:
Psssst... Watch out for this one, she's a man eater! ;)

Top Bottom