Hello from Dunfermline

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gmd06

Hi folks, found this forum when I did a google search for the Artemis Highland 100. Been cycling for a couple of years now with a front suspension MTB but decided to upgrade recently and just bought myself a cross bike. Can usually be found around the cycle tracks of Fife and I'm really enjoying the sport. I've done the last 2 Glasgow - Edinburgh cycles but was looking for more of a challenge this year hence the interest in Artemis.

Hiya, welcome from another Fifer.

OP
OP
G

gmd06

sleekitcollie said:
Hi welcome . From just across the forth . Quite often cycle in fife . Have a tricross sport . Wot cross bike did u get

Same:smile:

Specialized Tricross Sport 2010. Really enjoying it.

sleekitcollie

gmd06 said:
Same:smile:

Specialized Tricross Sport 2010. Really enjoying it.

how long have u had the tricross , i,ve been having a few probs with creaking /clicking headseat / bars / its been back to the shop 3 times now , they replaced the bearing inside and all was well for few 100 miles then its back again . i tightened it up a bit and it stopped , but wondering how often (if at all ) i should be tightening it and if it should work loose after few runs . especially after having the bearing replaced .
apart from that im really enjoying the bike especially since i put road tyres on it

OP
OP
G

gmd06

sleekitcollie said:
how long have u had the tricross , i,ve been having a few probs with creaking /clicking headseat / bars / its been back to the shop 3 times now , they replaced the bearing inside and all was well for few 100 miles then its back again . i tightened it up a bit and it stopped , but wondering how often (if at all ) i should be tightening it and if it should work loose after few runs . especially after having the bearing replaced .
apart from that im really enjoying the bike especially since i put road tyres on it

Only had it a week. Had a couple of short journeys and not had the chance to really test it yet due to a persistent throat infection/head cold that's not for shifting:angry:

Top Bottom