hello from east anglia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Greetings from West Norfolk!

mjr

Hello mate, good to meet you! Let me know if you feel like riding down this way.
Thanks. I sometimes cross the border. Are you up this end? I'm just south of Lynn. Likewise if you ever fancy heading for the coast or near Brecks. I usually ride with a relaxed touring group but that's restricted at the mo.

OP
OP
GlamorganGuy

GlamorganGuy

I'm in Cambridge itself but up for longish rides out to the Brecks and rail-assisted expeditions to the NN coast, love it but have never cycled up there. I understand there's an East- West route that avoids the coast road, I wouldn't mind trying that.

mjr

I'm in Cambridge itself but up for longish rides out to the Brecks and rail-assisted expeditions to the NN coast, love it but have never cycled up there. I understand there's an East- West route that avoids the coast road, I wouldn't mind trying that.
Probably the Norfolk coast cycleway, which is NCN route 1 on this side of Norfolk. Lumpy Lynn to Ringstead, then rolling across to Wells. Combined with any of the more direct ways back to Lynn station, it can end up over 100km pretty quick, so maybe best left for the spring, especially with the time on trains and weather getting wilder.

I'll message you about other rides once I've more idea of my work schedule!

OP
OP
GlamorganGuy

GlamorganGuy

Yes definitely up for NCN route 1 in the spring, and let me know what other rides you might be mulling over. Cheers for now!

OP
OP
GlamorganGuy

GlamorganGuy

Hello & Welcome
Hi there, Great to meet you.

Top Bottom