Hello from Girona

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nicole.c

Hello,

I am a researcher from Girona. Let me know if you've been to Girona and if you are interested in helping a student with a 5 minute online study on bicycle tourism :smile:

Thanks!

Cheers,
Nicole

netman

Veteran
Hi, :welcome:, yep have been to Girona - great cycling area! Happy to do a survey...

OP
OP
N

nicole.c

Hi, :welcome:, yep have been to Girona - great cycling area! Happy to do a survey...

Hey! Great, since I am not able to post a link publicly yet, not sure if the link below will show, let me know if it works:

forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx#Analysis=true&FormId=fcKXmj64lEazU1S9vxirW48IMC11vjlNuSqhIzoOk6tUQzU2TElETzE0MDBNNjdDS1o3Q1U2SDROSC4u

Thank you very much! :biggrin:

netman

Veteran
Hey! Great, since I am not able to post a link publicly yet, not sure if the link below will show, let me know if it works:

forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx#Analysis=true&FormId=fcKXmj64lEazU1S9vxirW48IMC11vjlNuSqhIzoOk6tUQzU2TElETzE0MDBNNjdDS1o3Q1U2SDROSC4u

Thank you very much! :biggrin:

I can get to the page, but no permission to access the form...

1584633884958.png

OP
OP
N

nicole.c

Ohh, I am so sorry. Here you go. This one should work:
forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=fcKXmj64lEazU1S9vxirW48IMC11vjlNuSqhIzoOk6tUQzU2TElETzE0MDBNNjdDS1o3Q1U2SDROSC4u

OP
OP
N

nicole.c

The link just takes me to the homepage of Microsoft Forms. Could you post the correct link directly to people by clicking their avatar and then the "Start conversation" button?

Hi, I am sorry. Since I am a new member I cannot start conversations yet. Here is the link. This should work. Thank you so much! :smile: Let me know if it doesn't.
forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=fcKXmj64lEazU1S9vxirW48IMC11vjlNuSqhIzoOk6tUQzU2TElETzE0MDBNNjdDS1o3Q1U2SDROSC4u

Top Bottom