Hello from Hilly Lancashire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lancstony76

Afternoon all,

Just joined to see what its all about, just coming back to cycling as I'm at the age of things going wrong and it becoming harder to shift the lbs so rather than join a gym I got a bike.

Anyway look forward to learning all about the arts of cycling and what I should and shouldnt do etc.

Cheers,

Tony

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Hello tony :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hi Tony! :welcome:

There are many CycleChat members who enjoy riding in 'hilly Lancashire'. I'm one of them, currently residing on the border with 'hilly Yorkshire'. I quite often ride in the Forest of Bowland when I am not hitting the hills in Yorkshire.

If you'd like company for some hilly rides out there, keep an eye on the CycleChat and Recreational Rides sub-forum. I usually organise a ride from Spring Wood near Whalley to Conder Green or Glasson Dock at the end of March or the start of April (past examples), as well as others from April to November.

Afternoon all,

Just joined to see what its all about, just coming back to cycling as I'm at the age of things going wrong and it becoming harder to shift the lbs so rather than join a gym I got a bike.

Anyway look forward to learning all about the arts of cycling and what I should and shouldnt do etc.

Cheers,

Tony
Welcome tony.

Anywhere Pendle way?

Can recommend Colin's rides.

Top Bottom