Hello from Indonesia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
:welcome:
Ive one of them too in my collection lovely ride.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Hi, I am Jefry and I ride Spa Audax.
:welcome:

I ride one of those too. Here's mine.
1583140508612.png

alicat

Legendary Member
Welcome, Jefry. I'm curious how you heard about Spa Cycles and how you got hold of one of their bikes?

OP
OP
Jefry

Jefry

Welcome, Jefry. I'm curious how you heard about Spa Cycles and how you got hold of one of their bikes?

I must say that I was about to buy other brand until I found that Spa continued being authentic in selling touring bike. After considering few weeks, I decided to buy one. I rode it with my wife and 3-year old kid at Leeds for more than three months before flying back to my home country upon my graduation. Very proud of my audax, remembering good times when I rode it. In British Racing Green (BRG), the steel tourer looks even perfect.

alicat

Legendary Member
I must say that I was about to buy other brand until I found that Spa continued being authentic in selling touring bike. After considering few weeks, I decided to buy one. I rode it with my wife and 3-year old kid at Leeds for more than three months before flying back to my home country upon my graduation. Very proud of my audax, remembering good times when I rode it. In British Racing Green (BRG), the steel tourer looks even perfect.

Thanks for the info and for satisfying my curiosity, @Jefry. As it happens I come from Leeds. Born just round the corner from the University, as well. 😊

OP
OP
Jefry

Jefry

Thanks for the info and for satisfying my curiosity, @Jefry. As it happens I come from Leeds. Born just round the corner from the University, as well. 😊
Nice to know that Leeds is your origin, even being very close to the University. I really love the City and the Campus, I must say. I rode my bike to Malhalm Cove and that was really awesome. West Yorkshire is the best!

OP
OP
Jefry

Jefry

I don't remember. I went to Spa and test rode a bunch of bikes and ended up with a frame. It's a big 'un, cos I'm quite large.
I also test rode several bikes including Dawes and finally decided to buy the steel tourer.

Attachments

• IMG_20190910_121412.jpg
    IMG_20190910_121412.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20190910_121412.jpg
    IMG_20190910_121412.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom