hello from KW area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

velo.mouse

looks like spring is well on it's way...thank goodness for that...I'm looking to hook up with a cycling partner - preferably male - someone who could mentor me in my cycling and share that nice cold pitcher of Stella after a 50 km ride...now how sweet is that?

rubber side down,
velo.mouse

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: @velo.mouse

Afraid I'm a bit far away to join you. Enjoy your cycling and let us know how you're getting on.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
velo.mouse

velo.mouse

thanks fellas - i'm sure someone will turn up - i've been a solo cyclist for over 5 years now so it would be nice to have someone to encourage me up hills!

ride safe,
velo.mouse

Mrs M

Guru
:welcome:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome!
Hope you find a cycling buddy in your area, CC is UK based but there are some Canadian members :welcome:

Welcome to CC V.M. - you should find most of the bunch a friendly lot.
I have a couple of friends who live in KW but don't ride bikes. And where are you going up your hills - there aren't any in KW! If I was nearer, I would prefer some Creemore post-ride.

OP
OP
velo.mouse

velo.mouse

Wow...thanks for all the welcoming! Today's the last day of winter - thank goodness...send me sunshine and warm (it's gotta be at least 15°C and no or minimal wind) for me to get out there. We had an awfully cold winter this year. Coldest day was Feb. 2nd/15 - all time low of -32°C and that was without the wind factor. Looking forward to getting on that nice stretch of road and just go....

ride safe,
velo.mouse

Top Bottom